The painful menstruation is basically the dysmenorrhea and is witnessed in the women, when they suffer the periodic pains in the lower abdomen of the body before or after the menstrual period. (how to avoid menstrual period )
Following changes can be made in the diet in order to prevent the dysmenorrhea:
1. Tofu – tofu is basically made up of the yellow beans and has in high quantity the isoflovones. The inflammation and the menstrual cramps are reduced due to the low menstruation because of the low estrogen formation; therefore consuming tofu will energize the good estrogen production. Tofu is also responsible for inhibiting the bad estrogen called xenoestrogens which induces breast cancer and the tumor in the women. However, the raw yellow is considered to be toxic and very harmful for the human body. Hence, in order to prevent the dysmenorrhea include tofu in the diet. (How to avoid breast cancer)
2. Legumes – the dark green food is the legumes containing large quantity of the vitamin C and chlorophyll that will help in relaxing the abdominal muscles which are caused by the inflammation during the menstruation period and fights against producing the free radicals in the human body. Therefore, so as to prevent the dysmenorrhea include legumes in the diet.
3. Deep sea fish – in order to replace the blood loss occurred during the menstruation, it is recommended to consume the Dark water fish like the tuna and the salmon which contains large amounts of the iron and the omega 3 fatty acids and are responsible for stimulating the formation of the red blood cells to replace the loss. The chance of the menstrual cramps increases due to the hormone imbalance caused by the excess of the omega 6 acids, therefore, the omega 3 fatty acid is added to balance it.
4. Banana – in order to cease the release of the prostaglandins and the occurrence of the spasms, potassium and magnesium are necessary in the body. Therefore, consuming banana is beneficial as it contains the various minerals required to work together against the prostaglandins so as to block the.
5. Green tea -Green tea is responsible for stimulating the digestive system which results in the cooling sensation and relieving the sharp, the stabbing pain during the menstruation.
- Related Blogs on after the menstrual period
- Changes in Menstruation after Miscarriage, Abortion | Healthhype.com
- How To Treat Menstrual Migraine « ugg gypsy sandals cheap
- Vaginal Discharge – Causes, Symptoms and Treatments « ugg gypsy …
- Know Your Menstrual Cycle and Ovulation to Get Pregnant | Newborn …
- Preparing your daughter for her menstrual cycle – Part 3 | Big Blog
- Related Blogs on avoid dysmenorrhea
- Dysmenorrhea | My Life & A Bit Of Fashion
- Women how to avoid and treat dysmenorrhea
- migraine concerned should avoid milk?
- How to do women dysmenorrhea? – Tips for women dysmenorrhea …
- Related Blogs on bad estrogen
- Estrogen: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly @ The Green Bough
- Solutions For All Lifestages And Issues Related To Woman In …
- MS Maze » Blog Archive » Michaele Salahi Battling MS and Bad Press
- Women More Vulnerable To Anxiety Panic Attack Symptoms | Anxiety …
- Testosterone Therapy (Continued) – The Dangers of Bad Estrogen
Filed Under: Pregnancy & Parenting